Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Vader!

Last week vader Pieter turned the honourable age of 36. The boys were intrigued by the number and soon we had a math lesson going....

He is 36 years old, which means he also is:
432 months old, or
1872 weeks old, or
12,744 days old, or
305,856 hours old!

The boys were at awe, and looked up at their dear vader with a whole new respect; "Our vader is 'old', and that means he must be smart too, and wise and strong...."



Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself,
except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, t
he same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
Joh 15:4,5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always appreciate your kind words!